A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking your event with the balance due at the conclusion of your party. We do not automatically add gratuity to your party. Any gratuity that you would like to give the Celebration Party and Event Center staff present at your party is appreciated.
- You can arrive 15 minutes early to set up for your party. As there may be a party prior to yours, please be aware that we may still be cleaning up.
- All guest and party items must be clear from the facility no later than your scheduled end time.
- You are allowed to bring in your own food, drinks, cake, and decorations. We have no restrictions, but we can suggest local vendors who have worked with us several times.
- All food and drinks must stay in the party room.
- All children must have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian prior to entering the play area. If a parent refuses to sign a waiver the child will not be permitted to enter the party center.
- Please do not bring any form of glitter or confetti to decorate the tables.
- No glass bottles.
- Children must wear socks in the party area.
- Children MAY NOT climb on top of the bounce house, slide, train, or playhouses.
- It is each parent's responsibility to monitor their children. The party host is not responsible for ensuring the safety of each child.
- Your deposit is nonrefundable, for any reason, after booking your event. If you need to reschedule your date, and it is 30 days prior to the originally scheduled date, we will reschedule your party to a new date with a $25 date change fee.
- A TABC bartender is required to serve all alcohol during your event: A TABC bartender can be added to your event for $35 per hour. If you would like to hire a bartender to serve alcohol during your event then you may have alcohol at your event. Otherwise, alcohol beverages are not allowed.
Celebration Party and Event Center wants to make every event a special and welcome experience. Therefore, every effort will be made to allow renter to prepare decorations reflecting their creative requirements. Nothing at all may be used to hang banners, signs, etc on our walls. You may use our tack strips to hang your item. No glitter or confetti is allowed on site. No entrances or exits may be blocked with hanging decorations, banners, tables, etc at any time.
- Prices do not include sales tax.
- You may bring your own food to the party or have food catered in.
- You may pick up 20 invitations during open play hours. Please ensure you direct parents on the invitation to sign their waiver online before the party
- Party host will be at Celebration from start to finish of party.
- We do have the ability to hang a pinata during a PRIVATE party.
- We have a small kitchenette in the play area for your use that offers a sink and microwave. There is a full-size refrigerator with a freezer in each party room. There are multiple outlets for crockpot use in the party room.
- We play children's Disney music on our speakers during party.